Board of Directors
The Ontario Environment Network is a democratic organization whose Board is elected by the membership at the Annual General Meeting. The Board is responsible to and takes action on behalf of the membership between meetings. Please see the Bylaw for a complete description.
The Board and the OEN Executive (role shown in brackets) as of February 22, 2020 are:
- Andrew McCammon, Ontario Headwaters Institute, (President)
- Alex Keenan, RCEN, (Vice-president)
- Protect Our Water and Environmental Resources (Secretary)
- Emerging Leaders for Biodiversity
- Robert Patrick, Coalition on the Niagara Escarpment
The current board was elected on the 25th November 2020.